Position – Floor manager/ Operations Manager/ Floor supervisor
No of positions – 1
No of subordinates – 2-4 team members
Reports to – CEO/ Chairman/ Franchisee partner
Most Gaming/ Entertainment outlets are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Employees are often scheduled to work nights, weekends, and holidays, which are typically the busiest times for this sector.
• Interact with customers and ensure that they have a pleasant experience.
• Monitor customers for violations of gaming regulations & policies.
• Inform their supervisor or a security employee of any irregularities they observe.
• Enforce safety rules and report hazards.
• Explain how to play the games to customers.
• Keep an eye on customers and employees to ensure compliance with all gaming and house rules.
• Schedule when and where employees in their section will work.
• Interview, hire, and train new employees.
• Maintain familiarity with the games at a facility, and with strategies and tricks used by cheaters at such games.
• Perform paperwork required for monetary transactions.
• Provide fire protection and first-aid assistance when necessary.
• Review operational expenses, budget estimates and collection reports for accuracy.
• Should be able to run the day-to-day operation of the floor.
• Should have to ability to do multitask with high rate of accuracy.
Work Experience in a Related Occupation
Gaming and slot supervisors and gaming managers usually have several years of experience working in a gaming parlours / gaming event. Gaming supervisors often have experience as a gaming supervisor/ dealer/ gaming event manager or in the customer outreach department of the gaming parlours/event managers. Slot supervisors usually have experience as a slot technician or slot attendant. Some also may have worked in entry-level marketing or customer-service positions.
Mandatory Skills requirement
1. Communication skills. Gaming services workers must be able to explain the rules of the game to custome
|Experience||5 - 11 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 50 Thousand To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Key Skills||Floor Management Floor Incharge Floor Manager Floor Supervisor Operation Manager sales|