Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform analysis, design, development, and configuration functions as well as define technical
requirements for assignments of intermediate complexity.
• Participate with an extended team to perform analysis, assessment and resolution for
defects and incidents of intermediate complexity and escalate appropriately.
• Manage Agile sprint tasks efficiently and honestly
• Work with internal customers and various teams to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in work experience.
• 4 or more years of programming/development experience preferred. Experience in
an external customer facing position also preferred, although this position is not external
• Experience with Java and IOC.
• Experience with REST API s. Understanding of Micro Services Architecture a plus.
• Experience with SQL Databases (Oracle).
• Communication - Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely interact
with team members, document work in a clear, easy to follow manner, collaborate well with
team members, take in high level requirements and ask the right questions to ensure
clarification, seek out and receive constructive criticism.
• Experience with messaging tools (RabbitMQ, Pulsar, Kafka) is a plus.
• Agile experience preferred.
• Experience with Play framework a plus.
• Pipeline delivery a plus knowing what it means to take something to production.
• Ability to understand technical concepts necessary to do the job effectively, demonstrate
willingness, cooperation, and concern for business issues and possess understanding of
|Experience||4 - 8 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 18 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
I GLOBAL Careers